Saturday, July 3, 2010

Babies and bunting


Feel as though things have been frantically busy the last few days and weeks. I've been building up and broadening stock in preparation for my second table top sale which is TOMORROW! It's at a primary school and I'm really keen to be prepared. I've been cutting and sewing new lengths of bunting as well as some more children's aprons. I've not yet made as many children's clothes as I'd hoped but am still excited about the things I have to include so far. Ideas are swirling around, I just wish there was another 'me' so I can get twice as much done!


The life/work balance has been a challenge to say the least, possible with 'life' taking a definitely back seat! I've had great support from home though which has meant I've actually achieved quite a lot in a short space of time. Sewing and small children don't always go hand in hand, though I have discovered that my youngest has an extreme fascination with the greaseproof paper I use for making patterns. Though he can't quite crawl yet, he moves incredibly quickly in order to get his hands on the crinkly, crackly stuff!

Right , back to it.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment