Monday, July 4, 2011

Diamonds are Forever (in Blue Jeans!)


A slightly self indulgent post today, though justified as it's also in honour of American Independence Day!  I wanted to do something as tonight I'm off to see Neil Diamond in Manchester!  So that's a double celebration of one of America's finest!  Some people have Take That, but you've not lived until you've been to a Neil Diamond concert!


I spotted these edible diamonds from Squires and needed little excuse to try them out!  So I came up with these 4th July Diamond cupcakes!  If you've ever been to see Neil Diamond live, you'll appreciate the need for glitter on these cakes.  And the diamonds give them that extra little something!


These were the first cakes I've baked just for fun, for a while.  Think of us with glittery faces, sitting in the queue to get out of the car park later on tonight!  Sweet Caroline.... woah woah woah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment